CMC Caravan proposes exclusive environments for its Caravans, through a selection of the coolest colour range.
The italian Caravans’ manufacturer is always thinking ahead to offer the best for its Customers: aiming at this, 2016 started with lots of projects.
First of all, the acquisition of a new premise for the metal structural works, to reduce the lead times and have the complete controls of every stage of the manufacturing process.
Then, the development of an interior design department, to help the Customers in realizing unique environments inside their trailer, and make the most of the available space.
That’s why we’re now able to present this new colour range selection: 8 proposals with 8 different combinations of materials, colours, and styles:
- Soft colours, with an harmonious mix of wood, glass and steel, for this palette that never fails.
- Vintage, created by a combination of copper and brass, in contrast with the black and white of the furniture.
- Raw wood and tweed, soft colours and old marble.
- Zebrano african wood and black and white marble, dark laminates and matt black for this range. A reminesence of a warm night with full-moon night in Africa.
- A typical italian style, with a comeback of the “maiolica” combined in a very modern pattern.
- “Materia”: the contrast between the light of glass and the hardness of stone, between the soft-touch of the italian leather and the roughness of the solid wood.
- Exotic woods and warm colours, to give a strong personality to the environment.
- Classic: hand-worked solid wood and Carrara marble, the elegant and precious style of the sophisticated Customers.
For CMC Caravan, an additional hallmark, that exceeds the Customers’ expectations and contributes to the goal of improving their quality of life, not only through the technical features of the trailer, but also looking at its design.